The Booragoon Junior Football Club welcomes Male and Female players returning to the Club, playing for the first time, or transferring from other Clubs.
Please note registration dates for the upcoming season:
- Registrations are now OPEN for the 2020 Season: Returning Year 3-12 Female and Male players can Register and Pay to guarantee their place.
- TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER CLUB or COMPETITION – From 1st February 2020: The Player transfer window opens. From that day onwards any transferring players can Register and Pay.
- So we can record your interest/intent any Players wishing to transfer to Booragoon JFC from any other Junior Football Club for the 2020 season can submit a which will be processed from the 1st February
Please ensure that all returning players are registered by 1st February to avoid disappointment should teams be full.
Please select an option below to Register. Details on fees are also provided below.
- Junior (mixed & female Yr 3-6) $250 (register and pay NOW and save $20.00 only until 31st December 2019)
- Youth (male & female Yr 7-12) $295.00 includes a Club Polo (register and pay NOW and save $20.00 only until 31st December 2019)
- Pre-Primary to Year 2s: $130.00 (register and pay NOW and save $10.00 only until 31st December 2019) registration includes your AFL Auskick Pack
Payments can be made Online during the registration process (preferred), or by Bank Deposit to the Clubs account:
- BSB: 016 002
- Account#: 3817 65356
- Account Name: Booragoon Junior Football Club Inc
- Reference: Players full name and age groups
- Siblings registering as a group from receive a $5 Discount
- Fees include includes mandatory insurance
- Players will not be permitted to play matches until fees are paid in full
- Players registering after the half-way mark of the season will be able to register at a 40% discount
- Payment Assistance is available – the club can help you apply for one of these programs:
- KidSport, from the WA Department of Sport and Recreation, makes it possible for Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. KidSport is for youth aged 5-18 years to apply for financial assistance to contribute towards club fees.
- Activelink, from the City of Melville, is available to Melville residents who have a disability, are Indigenous or from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who are experiencing barriers to participation in sport or recreational activities. More information is available from the City of Melville on 1300 635 845 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Club Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.