After a long journey, we’re finally at the start line for Renovations to commence at our home ground, Karoonda Park. Works will begin from next week and run for about six months – improvements include:
- Adding full field lighting to the second oval to allow proper training and matches
- Clubroom renovations:
- Extending the main social room
- Improving and adding change rooms (to four in total)
- Adding an umpires/officials room
- Adding a large store room
- Creating a full-length extended veranda
Our club will have significantly improved club room facilities and the best field lighting at any club by a very wide margin for the 2017 season.
Thanks to all the individuals, families and sponsors who have contributed financially and with valuable volunteer effort to get to this point. We’re really looking forward to seeing the finished product and making best use of the improved facilities.