NOTE: Booragoon JFC are co-hosting the Year 6 End-of-Season Carnival with East Fremantle JFC. These details are for the Booragoon JFC hosting venue.
Sunday 28th August 2016
8:30AM to 12:30PM
The purpose of the Year 6 Carnival is to have fun, enjoy playing competitive games of football, and finish off the Junior Football season well.
We require that all players, coaches, officials and supporters participate in the right spirit and create a positive and fun Game Day Environment.
Each team will play approximately four 24 minute games. Coaches briefing will be at 8:30AM, first game is at 9AM, last game just after midday. Entry fee is $50 to cover umpire fees for the day.
Rules for the day:
- Normal Year 6 game rules apply. Exception is game duration – games will be two 12 minute halves
- EFDFDC umpires will be officiating
- Coaches, parents, players, and supporters are required to abide by the relevant Codes of Conduct, and create a positive and fun Game Day Environment
- As for the regular season, all teams must supply a goal umpire, a first aid person, and may use a runner as per the By Laws
- Team sheets must be submitted at the start of the carnival
- All players are to be registered for the current season
- If a club fields two or more teams, players may only play in their nominated team
The Booragoon Junior Football Club Inc reserves the right to run the only raffle on the day. Our canteen will be operating on the day.
Your support and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to your clubs participation in our Carnival and trust that your players and their parents have an enjoyable day.
Thanks to Major Sponsor IGA Mount Pleasant for your generous support of the Booragoon Junior Football Club this season!
Please get in and see the folks at IGA Mount Pleasant, they’re great Community people!
We want your feedback! We have a survey open for all players, parents and volunteers of the Booragoon Junior Football Club to provide feedback on this season. The survey should take 5 minutes to complete, and covers:
– Your Expections of BJFC and Football
– Club Environment
– Coaches and Officials
– Club Operations
Click here for the survey!
We want you nominations for the following perpetual Club Trophies. The Club Committee will decide Trophies winners based on nominations received. All nominations must be received by the 31st August 2016.
- Outstanding Coach of the Year – any Youth, Junior or Auskick Head Coach
- Outstanding Club Person of the Year (any volunteer in the Club)
- Outstanding Team Manager of the Year (a new award from 2016)
All nominations must be based on valuable service to the Club during this season, the relevant Codes-of-Conduct for each role, and our Club Ethos.
Booragoon Junior Football Club invites Year 8-12 and Under 15 Girls players and their families to attend our Fairest & Best Awards Evening.
Date: Monday 5th September
Time: Arrive 6PM for a 6:30PM start. Finished by 9PM
Venue: Canning Bridge Rowing Club, 35 The Esplanade, Mount Pleasant
Format: Informal meal and drinks. The bar will be available for guests.
Price: All players complementary. Players family and guest $5 at the door for entry and meal.
For catering purposes we ask you to request tickets below.
Note that this event is separate to the Club Windup and Trophy Day, which we expect all players to attend.
Season Windup and Trophy Day for all Players
from Pre-Primary to Year 12
Sunday 18th September, 11AM to 6PM
NOTE: The Windup will not be held at Karoonda Park – BBFC have a carnival that day
Player Trophies, Medallions, and 100/50 Game Trophies
Club Awards – Best District Players, Best Coach, Team Manager, Clubperson
Bouncy Castle. BBQ. Bar will be open for Over-19s
Once you have finished your team presentation, please contribute to the running of the day by helping on the BBQ or the Bar.