The Booragoon Junior Football Club has outlaid a substantial amount of money to replace our playing jumpers and we are seeking the cooperation of all players and parents to ensure the following is adhered to so that we can extend the life of these jumpers and ultimately avoid having to increase fees in the future to cover replacement costs.
- Playing Jumpers are ONLY to be worn to and from a Game
- Playing Jumpers are NOT TO BE worn at any other times (i.e. going to shops etc)
- Players are allowed to take playing jumpers home for parents to wash on a weekly basis and store until next game.
- Players must arrive at the next match in a clean playing jumper.
- At the end of the season (i.e. at end of last game) ALL playing jumpers are to be returned by parents of players to the Team Manager before leaving the ground.
- To cover costs associated with replacing unreturned Playing Jumpers, if a jumper is not returned a $50.00 Playing Jumper replacement fee will be payable.