Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting
To be held at Karoonda Park
Sunday November 5th at 3PM
All Committee positions are vacant. We are seeking nominations for all positions. The success of our football club is solely dependent on contributions from volunteers.
Close to half of our current Committee is from our Year 10 team. We are in dire need of having representation on the Committee from the younger year groups, with more representation from Auskick and Girls Football extremely welcome. A number of long term Committee members will be permanently stepping down after this season.
We need you to get involved in the running of your football club. Ideally we have at least one person from each Year group. Running this football club is a very rewarding experience and great way to contribute to our community.
We look forward to seeing you put your hand up to be part of directing our football club in 2018 and beyond.
We’re looking for people to fill these positions on the Club Committee. More details here.
- President: Overall leadership, primary District-level engagement
- Vice Presidents: Oversea all football related matters, leadership for coaches and players, support the President
- Secretary: Manage business considered by the Committee, provide planning focus to ensure the overall efficient management of club functions
- Treasurer: Ensure effective financial management system is in place, govern and expenditure and income
- Registrar: Ensure players and teams are registered or transferred in accordance with the competition rules and regulations
- Auskick Coordinator: Manage all aspects of the the Clubs AFL Auskick Program
- Coaching Coordinator: Recruit, develop and coordinate all Club coaches
- Canteen Coordinators: Ensure a canteen service is effectively operated for all home games and other events
- Events Coordinators: Schedule, plan and managed events – sundowners, social events, fairest & best evenings, club wind-ups, etc.
- Property Coordinator: Manage football equipment purchase, distribution, maintenance, collection
- Merchandise Coordinator: Manage Club merchandise sales to players and supporters
- Sponsorship Coordinator: Recruit and retain club sponsors and sponsorship income
- Marketing Coordinator: Publish newsletters, run web site and social media presence
- Confirm Attendees & Apologies
- Confirmation of Minutes of Previous AGM
- Annual Report
- Treasurer Report
- Election of New Committee
- Determination of Annual Membership Fees
- Notices of Motion
- Urgent General Business