Sunday 6th of September 2015
8:30AM to 12:30PM
The purpose of the Year 6 Carnival is to have fun, enjoy playing competitive games of football, and finish off the 2015 Junior Football season well.
We require that all players, coaches, officials and supporters participate in the right spirit and create a positive and fun Game Day Environment.
Rules for the day:
- Normal Year 6 game rules apply. Exception is game duration – games will be two 12 minute halves
- EFDFDC umpires will be officiating
- Coaches, parents, players, and supporters are required to abide by the relevant Codes of Conduct, and create a positive and fun Game Day Environment
- As for the regular season, all teams must supply a goal umpire, a first aid person, and may use a runner as per the By Laws
- Team sheets must be submitted at the start of the carnival
- All players are to be registered for the 2015 season
- If a club fields two or more teams, players may only play in their nominated team
The Booragoon Junior Football Club Inc reserves the right to run the only raffle on the day. Our canteen will be operating on the day.
Your support and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to your clubs participation in our Carnival and trust that your players and their parents have an enjoyable day.