are you ready to play footy in 2021, we cannot wait to see you at the kennel!
The Booragoon Junior Football Club welcomes Male and Female players returning to the Club, playing for the first time, or transferring from other Clubs.
Please note registration dates for the upcoming season:
- REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 2021 SEASON: Returning Year 3-12 Female and Male players can Register and PAY to guarantee their place.
- IF ARE YOU TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER CLUB or COMPETITION?
The Player transfer window opens on the 1st February 2021. From that day onwards any transferring players can Register and Pay.
So we can record your interest/intent any Players wishing to transfer to Booragoon JFC
from any other Junior Football Club for the 2021 season can submit a Transfer Requestwhich will be processed from the 1st February
Please ensure that all returning players are registered by 1st February to avoid disappointment should teams be full.
Please select an option below to Register. Details on the fee structure are also provided below.
2021 Registration Fees
- Junior (mixed & female Yr 3-6) $250.00
- Youth (male & female Yr 7-12) $250.00
- Auskick (Pre-Primary to Year 2’s): $130.00 (Registration includes your AFL Auskick Pack).
Payments can be made Online during the registration process (preferred), or by Bank Deposit to the Clubs account:
- BSB: 016 002
- Account#: 3817 65356
- Account Name: Booragoon Junior Football Club Inc
- Reference: Players full name and age groups
- Fees include mandatory insurance
- Players will not be permitted to play matches until fees are paid in full
- Players registering after the half-way mark of the season will be able to register at a 40% discount
- Payment Assistance is available – the club can help you apply for one of these programs:
- KidSport, from the WA Department of Sport and Recreation, makes it possible for Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. KidSport is for youth aged 5-18 years to apply for financial assistance to contribute towards club fees.
- Activelink, from the City of Melville, is available to Melville residents who have a disability, are Indigenous or from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds who are experiencing barriers to participation in sport or recreational activities. More information is available from the City of Melville on 1300 635 845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact our Club Registrar at email@example.com.